Thursday, May 14, 2009

WE'RE HERE!!!

After some rather grueling flights (4 hours to Minneapolis, 4 hour layover, 8 hour flight to London) we are here. It's a good thing we're on a tour after today because right now we're doing a lot of what do you want to do, I don't know, what do you want to do -- I know we want to do the British Museum. And we have found out that even though planes are very loud that there are actually people (well in this case one guy) who can snore louder than the plane -- and I'm not talking about Tom and me. Driving to the hotel here it struck me that it sure does look a lot like Doctor Who. So stay tuned -- we're off to walk around now -- and we're having Indian food for dinner. So yum and I'll try and post again tomorrow. Oh and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIEMI -- to be honest I don't know if that is today or yesterday or tomorrow -- but I'm pretty sure it's the 14th.

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Oh and thank you for the Birthday wishes. You are quite right that my b-day is on the 14th.