Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun day

I had a good day today. Candace Saylors came up yesterday and spent the night at our house (just because she hasn't been able to come down since her family moved even though her brothers have). So this morning after walking around the Downey street fair and farmer's market (oh so exciting, as I'm sure you guessed), we went and saw Wolverine! Oh he is so hot and I enjoyed the movie a lot (though not just because of his hotness)! ^_^

After the movie Candace, my mom and I went down to window shop at Fashion Island where we proceeded to have Pinkberry! (What day out is complete without it?!) Before we left we went into Neiman Marcus and MAN is stuff crazy expensive for no reason since all that designer stuff is really ugly. We found a HIDEOUS pair of shoes for about $1800!!! (>_<) And a purse for something like $4500!!!!! (O_o) And the purse was not anything special at all, just like all those other bags only it was Dior. Crazy, crazy people who buy those, that's all I can say. It baffles me, really.

After we were done we went to Roger's Gardens to look around a bit. Then we took Candace home but not before stopping by Fry's because I needed to get something there. Then I got to see the Saylor's home for the first time and it is a very nice place. (And I hope Candace really enjoyed everything since everything we did was completely new to her.)

After we took Candace home we went home but stopped by the Hat for dinner (man those pastrami sandwiches are good) which we took home for my dad too. We the watched Ghost Town which was really cute and very funny. And that is my fun day.

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

I think I might die of shock. You have blogged within a week of your last post. Sounds like you guys had fun! I had some golden spoon frozen yogurt and I have to say it's just not up to par with Pinkberry.