Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aloha from Hawaii - Day 1

Day one from my trip to Hawaii was so much fun! We got a ride from Vicki to the airport where we then managed to not get strip searched by security on the way to heaven. One funny thing that happened was that one of the security guys who checked my ID and ticket to see if they are real said "It's nice to see someone from California." I find it odd that most of the people he sees through there are NOT from CA.

We then got on the plane and they played a couple of TV shows which I didn't watch, the movie Bounty Hunter and an episode of The Simpsons and Big Bang Theory - which I did watch. Bounty Hunter wasn't very thrilling, I don't recommend it.

We landed in Hawaii, got our rental car and proceeded to the hotel - The Hilton Hawaiian Village - which is very, very pretty. Nicely kept, nice service. It has several little shops right here and places to eat. We ate at the Noodle House - we all had Yakisoba - soo good, almost as good as mom makes! - it was a tiny little place with a long bar and stools. Fun stuff. We didn't do anything else of note on this day.



Note: Now you can't say I didn't blog. ^_^

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

lol, I love your little note. Yay Jennie! Sounds like you started your trip off right. I hope you plan on blogging more! :)