Friday, September 4, 2009

Disneyland and Haircuts

Crazy fun moms + Disneyland = a grand time!

I went with my mom to Disneyland for her birthday because she has sweet connections and got me in free too! It was a GREAT day to be at Disneyland! We walked on to almost every ride we wanted to go on! Star Tours, Space Mountain, AstroBlaster (Buzz Lightyear), and more. The only ride we had to wait on was Peter Pan for 20 minutes (we would have had to wait on Indiana Jones, but we got fast passes for that one).

We had a yummy lunch at Cafe Orleans. We did a little bit of shopping when we were finished with all the rides we wanted at about 2-ish. I got a t-shirt (see below), a crazy cute charm bracelet and a panda pillow to go in my bamboo forest room.



All in all it was a good day, even if, once again....my legs hurt (and they still hurt me even now).

And today, I finally got my hair cut like I've been wanting to do for a couple of months. I'm really happy with how it turned out! It's so nice and light. Mark (my hairstylist) always does such a wonderful job on my hair.


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

I really liked your long hair, but this is really cute too!

Kellie said...

Your hair looks amazing and I can't believe how skinny you are getting! You look great!!